The park has a wide variety of facilities to suit all age groups.
There are two A-listed historical buildings situated within the grounds of Auchinlea Park with its formal and informal gardens.
- Provan Hall House.
- Blochairn House via kind permission of caretaker.
- Extensive and varied gardens surround the historic buildings including a formal walled garden, a memorial garden, extensive shrub and herbaceous plantings, a woodland garden and a bog garden which in itself is a recognised site of importance for Nature Conservation.
- A pond which contains a Central Island for wildlife, the pond itself is a home to carp and perch fish and local anglers have landed specimen fish. The pond also features a level surrounding paved walkway offering a circular walk around the water’s edge.
- A play area suitable for all age groups. The play facility itself was famously opened in the early 90’s by Anita Roddick of Body Shop fame who also gifted funds for this part of the development.
- Provision for people with disabilities.
- Car parking spaces.
- Easterhouse Sports Centre.
- Public toilets.