Looking for work but feel something is holding you back?
Helping people to help themselves
If you are eligible, the Way Ahead service could give you::
- one-to-one mentoring to help you work out your next move
- support and advice with housing
- training and learning based on your needs
- support when you are in work.
Want to find out more?
Talk to us in confidence today by email: email@example.com
or Tel: 0141 274 8305
Thursday, November 09, 2017 1:55:00 PM
Interesting in working or training in the creative industries? Are you care experienced, from Glasgow, aged between 16 and 25, and would like to be considered for training or development support in the creative and cultural industries?
Get in touch ...
If you want to chat about your ideas or hear about what the pilot will entail, then just pick up the phone or drop us an email. The pilot will be highly personalised and so there won't be one format, rather a package of training and mentoring support to help you move onto the next stage ...
Email your informal application to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
by 22nd October and we'll be back in touch when we've had a chance to look at the submissions and see what we can do to help. The pilot will run from November 2017 to February 2018.
Friday, September 29, 2017 4:24:00 PM
WHO IS EMPOWERING PATHWAYS FOR WOMEN FOR?
Empowering Pathways for Women is a programme designed to strengthen women’s
choices and participation in all aspects of their lives.
The programme has been designed in response to the needs of women of all ages
who are overcoming complex issues and experiencing multiple obstacles to the building and re-building of their lives.
HOW DOES EMPOWERING PATHWAYS FOR WOMEN MAKE A DIFFERENCE?
- strengthened their sense of belonging within the safety, support and encouragement of their peer group
- increased confidence, self-esteem and aspirations, meaning they are articulating their needs, interests and choices, and their voices are heard
- chosen positive pathways towards greater participation in all aspects of their lives
We have seen Empowering Pathways for Women make a significant impact on the lives of individual women. It is an investment in the future of our communities.
If you would like to talk more about working with us, please get in touch with Carol Cunningham, Glasgow Centre Co-ordinator Tel: 0330 121 0002
Friday, September 29, 2017 3:16:00 PM