Thriving Places is your opportunity to change your community for the better in whatever way you feel is appropriate over the next 8 years. We ask the following questions:
- What works really well in your community?
- What would you like to change in your community?
- What do you need help to change in your community?
- What do you need other services to change in your community?
Maggie MacBean Orr is the Community Organiser for Thriving Places Easterhouse and is eager to speak to people who live in Easterhouse and to find out what local people feel are the best aspects of living here and the things which people feel need to change. Please contact Maggie on:
Tel: 0141 276 9674
Platform at The Bridge is hosting the Community Organiser post for Thriving Places Easterhouse.
The partner organisations involved in Thriving Places Easterhouse are:
- Glasgow City Council – Community Planning Partnership
- Third Sector Organisations
- Glasgow East Arts Company
- Glasgow Kelvin College
- Glasgow City Council - Development and Regeneration Services
- Glasgow City Council - Social Work Services
- Glasgow City Council - Community Safety Glasgow
- Police Scotland
- Glasgow Housing Association
- EHRA - Easterhouse Housing and Regeneration Alliance
- Glasgow Life
- Fire Scotland
- Jobs and Business Glasgow